The Place of Inspiration : Teaktree

06:19



Finally, after not blogging for a year, I can write a review again! Sorry for all! But I'm very happy because there's so many people who are waiting for the next article. It is unexpected. Thanks a lot for the support and love! :)

Where am I for this year? So, this year I'm in third grade, which means I have to study more to take various exams such as USBN, UN, and SBMPTN, but in fact I didn't join SBMPTN because I was accepted at one of the universities in Bandung. Thanks God! 

This time, I will review a restaurant again that is still warm to be talked or can be said new in this small town of Salatiga. At first I found this restaurant not because people said it was good, or the food was good, but because now I'm on vacation, I want to look for a part time job and I found this new restaurant. Yep, Teaktree. I signed up to be a waiter there. So actually my original purpose is not to review their food but to apply a job. Hahaha. 


While waiting for a reply from Teaktree, one of my friend dm me to review the place. Who else if not Bella, one of the Odtrali blog owners (check her blog also guys!) Without thinking any longer, we are planning for the review date. After we agreed, Iptence and Odtrali are ready to collaborate (again) !



Oh yes, right now is the fasting month, so we thought, the restaurant will be quiet and if you want to take  pictures we don’t have to be ashamed to others because there is no one. At first it is true that it is just us over there because the restaurant has just opened a few minutes ago after we came. But, after that others visitors came who mostly are a family. By the way there are three of us, first it is me, Bella, and her big sister, Jessica. For your information, the Odtrali blog belonged to both of them (Bella and Jessica), not just Bella. 

This place is located in Soekarno Hatta Street No. 113, Cebongan, Argomulyo, Salatiga City, Jawa Tengah. Arriving there, because our purpose to review the food, then we need a place that has enough light so that the food will look better when being photographed. Finally we decided to choose a place which close to the windows with warm afternoon sun. 


It took me a while to really know what I want to eat here because everything looks fuckin good on the menu, and here’s what we ordered
Grilled Chicken

This is called Grilled Chicken. I don't know why I'm interested to order it. When this food comes, the food looks very tasty! I tried the first bite. Damn, the food is really good! Believe me this is really delicious food! If it’s your first time coming to this place and confused what food that you want to order and also afraid to regret if the food is not good, I suggest you to order Grilled Chicken! So first we pour the sauce. It looks like blackpapper sauce (I forgot to ask Hehe). The Chicken meat is super tender and the meat taste is great, especially if it comes with blackpapper sauce. The Grilled Chicken is also equipped with fresh vegetables and potatoes wedges are not less delicious. The vegetables are very fresh and not tasteless at all. The potatoes may be a little overcooked but it does not matter because the delicious chicken taste masks everything! So this food is really recommended for you guys! You can get this food for 48k
Aglio Olio

Second is Aglio Olio. Yes like in my first post. But the difference is this spaghetti is without meat, so it is just mushroom. The food was palatable. But, maybe if you added a little salt more or cheese it will make the taste more balanced and good. You can get one serving for 40k.
Manual Brew
For drinks I ordered Manual Brew, I order this drink actually because of the recommendation from the waiter. So this drink is made by manual method without espresso machine. So for example we have to grind ourselves coffee beans and other manual stages. Because using the manual method, there must be differences in taste with coffee that uses the machine. And baristas advise not to use sugar or milk, in order to maintain the uniqueness of the flavor.


Brewing Process 

Here I order one of the famous rare coffee beans from Flores, called Yellow Caturra. Generally the coffee beans are ripe in a red colored state, but this coffee beans are ripe in yellow, therefore called Yellow Caturra. I like coffee, but maybe still in the easy level, not the master level really, not yet understood the difference between this coffee and that coffe. So let's just say I'm still a foreigner to the world of coffee. First I was hesitant to tasted it, but after I drinked it, it was delicious! Not as bad as I thought. It feels unique and hard to explain. It feels so complex, high body, high acid, giving its own sensation, plus its clean aftertaste. The baristas say that you can feel a little bit chocolate flavor, but I don't feel it, maybe it’s just my mouth Haha. You can get this Brew Manual for 30k.


Espresso Volcano
This is Bella beverage selection, Espresso Volcano. The price is 35k. If you want to know more details about this drink, just check it out tomorrow ( 7 June ) on http://odtrali.blogspot.com/ ! :)

Sun Dragon
This is Sun Dragon, Jessica selection of drink. The drink is very fresh especially if taken on a hot day. You can buy this for about 38k. Once again, http://odtrali.blogspot.com/ review it more detail, so just check it out next day! :)

Pisang Kepet
For dessert we order Pisang Kepet! Why it's called so? I don't know, we forgot to ask too. Maybe you can ask when you order it and don't forget to tell me what the meaning is. Haha. Soft grilled banana smeared like caramel and sprinkled with cheese and comes with vanilla ice cream and strawberry on it! It's sweet and nice to close our meal in this place! The price is 35k.


Food has been discussed, now we discuss about the place. The place is immense, and no wonder Teaktree needs so many employees to serve the visitors. The place is great for inspiration. Calm and many plants ready to accompany you here. I had uploaded Instagram Story and people thought that it was outside the city of Salatiga because it is a place that looks classy but still carries the feel of Indonesia. The number of windows also make you feel the warm sunlight. (If you come during the day) 











The place is also good for taking pictures because there are so many interesting background and furniture. 


I don't think this place is suitable for student’s wallet, so I suggest coming with your family. But even if the price is quite expensive, it will pay off all with food and a very interesting place! If you want to know more about this place you can open on their Instagram @teaktree.id or on their website at http://teaktree.id/. Teaktree open at 11 am - 10 pm. So, thankyou Teaktree for the food and nice place too. Thanks Odtrali for the collaboration! I am waiting for the next invitation! Thanks for Agita for making this article more readable and thanks a lot everyone who reads this review, I hope it will help you! Thanks for the love and support too! 

By the way, do you have a recommendation place for me to review on the next post? Let me know by comment below guys! :)

Cheers! 



You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Rizka Sabriantoro6 June 2017 at 07:14

    This kind of restaurant take my money for the execellent design interior than the food it self. It looks good but it comes in a really small portions, something that i could not handle wkwkwk nice try lel! Im waiting for your next review. Street foods sounds great though :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Idea! Maybe the next post will be street foods that is cheaper for Salatiga people. Thanks Riz! :))

      Delete
  2. Great Job. Looking forward to read your next post. Maybe some low-budget-food or some kindof traditional food would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Yes, that is a good idea! A challenge for me :')

      Delete
  3. Keren !! Jadi pengen ke sana. Ditunggu review-review selanjutnya lel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siap! Harus nyiapain uang lebih di saku git! Hehe. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. The place is cool, so worth it and so the review, nicely done alel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review and love the pictures ❤️
    Actually a bestfriend of my sister is the owner of this restaurant. My sister has been there for several times, and she said that all the food that she had eaten was good enough:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Thanks Ci Lala for the love! true right? Haha, you should visit it ci by yourself! :))

      Delete
  6. Wow! Nice review lel!
    I'll wait for your next project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh Veda! Thanks! Siap, ditunggu ya jeng :p hehe

      Delete
  7. weeeh, at first i was so lazy to open your blog tbh cause i never thought it will be this cool:'))) you look like a pro-food-blogger wkwk, mungkin kalo nge review restaurant yg byasa aja tp dikemas kayak gini that will be super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yoi cak, selanjutnya semoga makanan lokal murah, tapi enak dan berkualitas hehehe

      Delete