Nice Dinner at Waroeng Kopi Prijaji

11:55


I am very happy because this is my first post about food where I can post many pictures and give review about the restaurant or cafe that I have already visited and the food also. Thanks God! I will try the best to update regulary. So I hope you enjoyed the entry or maybe you can leave a message under this post to make this blog more nice. I really hope your comments!

Let's start it, today, I had dinner with my close friend, Bella. She is really nice and she also plans to make a fashion and lifestyle blogger just like me. You can visit her blog ( odtrali.wordpress.com ). Oh, she goes to the same school as me, but the different is next year she already graduate because she join the accelaration class, so she just finishing school for about two years. 

We had dinner at Waroeng Kopi Prijaji which is located in Hasanudin Banjaran gg. II/645b Salatiga, Indonesia. We know the owner, he is Mr. Dante Prijaji. You know, his restaurant is also his house, so if you meet a man and he just wear.. how do you call it?  Housedress? Don't be surprised, he is the owner of the cafe. Now I will show you what we order for the dinner. 

This food is Pork Aglio Olio. It is very nice food. The spaghetti with pork that have the spicy taste and slighty salty is combine togethers and it is really delicious. I love the balanced flavor. It was not too spicy and not too salty too. The price is around about Rp 23k. 


Now, it is Chicken Wings. My favorite food when I came here. This is not ordinary chicken wings. I love this food because this is not too expensive but when you eat this you feel like you already eat the hotel food which is very expensive. Really, trust me. The first bite you will feel the sweet taste and a little bit spicy too that makes you want to eat more and more. You can buy it just about Rp. 20k for one portion. If you want to eat that with rice too, you can order just Rp 4k. 


And for the dessert we order Banana Foster. Vanilla ice cream with orange sauce and caramel, which is combined with a little bit rum. Rum is alcoholic beverages or sugarcane water that makes the dessert more sweet. It is around Rp 18k.


Actually, we also order a coffe that became the featured one in this restaurant. I order Rollo Way Latte. If you dont like bitter coffe, you can order this coffe because it is have sweet taste but not eliminating the original taste of coffe. You can buy it around Rp 30k. For the picture you can see it in this first photo. ( left ) 

Besides food that very delicious, Waroeng Kopi Prijaji also have beautiful Interior that makes us feel homey when we eat. Simple Interior and a little bit music accompany our dinner this night. 








Overall, I had an amazing experience having a dinner here. The waiter and the owner very friendly. Thanks Bella for accompany me and also taking a really nice photo for my first blog. I can't do this without you, really. 

So, I really recommend this place for having dinner with your friends, couple, or your family. 
If you want to know more about this cafe you can call 081905803403 or 082131439643 (dante_prijaji). They have Instagram too ( @waroengkopiprijaji )

Thanks for reading! :))




You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Postingannya lumayan gan, kalau bisa post soal travel gan pasti lebih menarik, Salam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support, i will post something about travel soon. Salam. :)

      Delete
  2. kurang menarik ya, templatenya ironis, agak miris, mengiris hati
    kasih widget dong biar menarik, overall papa bangga sama kamu nak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion and the support! By the way, can you mention what widget that will make my blog more interesting? :)

      Delete
  3. kapan cari makan sama aku lel? aku laper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, lain kali ajak yg lain yak. nice job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Thanks for the support, Gung! I will think about it :)

      Delete
  5. Hmmm rasa"nya pengen aku kommen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there another flavor for spaghetti? Any way, good luck for you and your blogging project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another flavor? I think they certainly have it. But I am not really sure, because I am just order Pork Aglio Olio. But I will try another spaghetti if I come again :)
      Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  7. Sukak! Si om emang jago kalo ngasi makanan. Chicken Parmagiananya enak parah. Cold brew-nya bisa jadi opsi kalo kurang bisa minum kopi yang nyiksa lambung, cuman emang nggak semua bean selalu ada, sementara favorit cold brew sih masih aceh gayo. Iga-nya juga istimewa, sama hot sput, sayang hot sput udah nggak ada di menu. Next time coba nanya yang nggak ada di menu, si om suka nawarin yang istimewa. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you so much! Iya om Dante jago banget kalau soal makanan, itu sebenarnya Pork Aglio Olio gak ada di Menu loh. :)

      Delete
  8. Keep up the good work dear!!! Lets review another place 😁

    ReplyDelete