3J for Chicken Food Lovers

10:33


Hi, it's been a long time didn't write a blog, I was finally able to write again. Thanks God. I would like to say thanks for everyone who give the positive comment on my first article, that means a lot for me to continue this regular blog. THANKS! :)

Yesterday, I have dinner with my dream team. Dream team? Yes, it is called for the team when I went to Germany last year. Because there are many birthday people on dream team, we decided to celebrate it together at the restaurant which was famous lately, 3J Resto.

3J Resto is located in Jl. Yos Sudarso, on right side of Inti Point. This is my first time to visited this Restaurant, because it is new Restaurant that just opened this year. At first I don't know where is 3J. But, when many of my friend upload so many photos on Instagram and the location in 3J Resto,  and also the photos is so good, I became interested in this new Restaurant.

3J Resto is the place for the chicken lovers. Why? Because there are so many food that mades by chicken and yes it is very good place for me, the chicken food lovers. Now, let's see what we order for the food.

First is Chicken Cordon Bleu (but they called Chicken Gordon Blue) . The form of the food that from French is looked so classic. The food that made by chicken breast  and cheese inside is so delicious. But, I think the food is not too soft so we have to cut it harder with knife. But it's not problem because the tasted is very good. The price for one portion is 28k. 


Next, is Chicken Sze Chuan. They served like a steak. The chinese cuisine which is have a little bit spicy sweet taste and commonly served with Rice is very recommended for them who like chinese food, including me. The price is not too expensive, around 18,5k for one portion.


And then, Chicken Steak Brown Sauce. Yes you can see from the name, it is chicken steak which is pour with brown sauce. The chicken steak is very big, so I think it will reduce a lot the hungry situation. You can buy it just 25k for one portion. 


Before, I say that the photos of my friend (on Instagram) is so good, not because they served a lot of food that made by chicken but the Interior is so luxorious. With white wall and big window make your brain fresh to think. The Interior is look like Retro style, because you can find so many old things that they display it on the Restaurant. 












Because this is new Restaurant, so, there are not many people who come. I recommend this place to celebrate birthday party or if you want to have meeting with a lot of people, in here, there is a meeting room just for you that want to conduct a meeting. 

For the closing, Happy Birthday Bayu, Aloy, Cik Lala, Dea. And thanks for the dream team, I really enjoyed the dinner with all of you. I hope we can do this again soon, full team. 


Thanks for reading :) 
If you want to say something, just comment, because your comment will help me to produce more interesting article. Yolo. 




You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Heyy.. I was there yuhuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a cool hang out place :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good!! Hey when will u help me with ma blog? 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. wuahahah nice dude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job little bro. Waiting for another posting with good vibes on it. You're brave enough to make it all the way here. Keep inspiring !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks syifoot for keep support me! :)) Gbu

      Delete